As a nonprofit, we are eligible to participate in several reward programs – Kroger Community Rewards & Amazon Smile. These companies will donate to our organization when you designate GCFAAA as you preferred organization & you shop at their stores. When you swipe your Kroger Plus card or shop at Amazon, we will earn money and it doesn’t cost you anything!
Below are the steps to enroll in these two programs and support this worthy venture. Please share with your family, friends, co-workers, etc…
We appreciate your support in this new endeavor. Thanks for all you help!
- Simply register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Welcome, Sign-in arrow & then sign-in if you are already an online customer. Skip to step 4. If not, register as a new on-line customer. You can also go to SIGN UP Today link. Follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step. Toward the bottom of your screen, you will find a section titled Community Rewards.
- Continue on to step 4
- Click on “I’m a Customer” view details
- Search “Gwinnett Citizens Fire Academy (NE575)
- Click on Enroll
*Note – You must swipe your registered Kroger plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com
- Log into your Amazon Account
- Click on “Pick you own charitable organization”
- Type – Gwinnett Citizen Fire Academy Alumni Association
- Click on Select
- Check the statement “Yes, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.com to support Gwinnett Citizen Fire Academy Alumni Association, Inc.”
- Click on Start Shopping.
*Tip – If you use Google Chrome, there is a browser extension available called Smile Always that will make sure you are always on the Amazon Smile version of the shopping site.